2017年8月4日金曜日

We Love Nature all over the world

Dear all,
How are you today?

We are very busy with our working area everyday.
Sometime we need to relax to reduce our stress.
Dear you, How is your way?
1)Sometime, we used to go trip,(but It is need to take time(Holiday) and money).

2)Let think about other ways, I make a loud voice at the top of the roof to reduce my stress.(:) is it childish??) No, I don't think so , We should try this one time.

3)Let try other ways also , I listen the music that i like , and sometime I also make dancing.
Oh ! Really It is gone to reduce our stress.

4) Other Best way for me , I see the nature for TV Program or Photo or Website. when i see these , I feel , I'm also arrive there.

Dear, Would you like to feel nature photos.
this photo is nature around the world.
Waterlily, Vietnam (People – 2nd Place)


Sunrise At The Iguazu Falls Balcony, Argentina (Nature – Finalist)


Concrete Jungle, United Arab Emirates (Urban – 1st Place)


Provence, Summer Trim, France (Nature – 1st Place)


The Great Sirigiya, Sri Lanka (Nature – Finalist)

Thank You So Much For Reading
One day, I want to go these Places.
With Respect
Yuriko


ヤンゴンでのサービス付きアパートをお探しの方、家賃物件をお探し方、
弊社Victory Resort Myanmarにお任せ下さい



ミャンマーブログ人気ランキングはこちらから!
ミャンマーブログをこちらから見ることもできます。
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ミャンマー情報へ
にほんブログ村
応援クリックをポチッとお願いします!
 



        
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿